Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default "% Chance of rain"

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:07:33 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 16:47:49 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 16:16:11 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
writes
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 12:20:59 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 21 July 2017 12:06:21 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:58:46 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 08:20:55 GMT, lid (AnthonyL)
wrote:

snip

There's a 50% chance that tomorrow's weather will be the same as
today's. No need for any further weather forecasts.

;-)

A mate moved from the UK to Canada then spent some time in California.
He said one of the more striking differences between living there
(California) and the UK is that in California they planned to go
boating 'next Thursday', the chances are that the weather will be
pretty much the same as it was the day they planned the trip. ;-)

Over here, I'd say it's rarely possible to accurately predict the
weather that afternoon and you can experience the weather from at
least three seasons in the same day. ;-)

'Right kids, get your flip flops, shoes, Wellingtons, shorts, coats
and don't forget the sun cream ...' ;-)

I don't care what the weather is. A pair of shorts works for
anything. Humans are waterproof and warmblooded and don't require a
change of clothes for a change in the weather.

How comes then that humans get frost bite

Only if you have **** circulation. I go hillwalking barefoot for hours
in the snow, my feet just go red. Extra blood, they can't freeze.

adn have died from being too cold ?

The autopsies are a lie. Easier to write cold than to work out why
they really died.

Get real. Hypothermia can kill.

You sound like a religious nut. You think it can kill you only because people have told you. Try it for yourself. The alleged timing is, fall into ice water and die of cold in 15 minutes. Do what I do, go swimming in winter in a partially frozen lake, and do so for a lot more than 15 minutes. Jesus Christ your teeth don't even start chattering until about 30 minutes.

You still haven't proved it though.

I have, as I explained above. Once it's winter i'll try to make a video. My digital camera will record for 1 hour 10 minutes at a time.

But why do you're teeth start chattering is it becuase yuotr brain isn't functioning, is it another way you talk crap ?

It's shivering. The jaw is a powerful muscle, also used for tearing up meat.

--
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.