Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default "% Chance of rain"

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:22:02 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 19:18:26 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

How about showers or inteminant showers or heavy downfalls, storms.

Yes, those are more helpful. But "20% chance of rain" means nothing,

Well my BBC weather app tells me that in east London in the next hour theres will be heavy rain 18C 12 mph wind.
Symbols for UV pollen and polution .
sunrise 5:15 sunset 20:58
Far more useful than your pathetic % idea.

I've looked at hourly forecasts before, they're terribly inaccurate.

--
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?