Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Inline Bathroom Extractor

On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 11:31:48 UTC+1, Tricky Dicky wrote:

Just another thought the idea of two intake grills. The ceiling in the bathroom will be lowered enough to fit some rectangular ducting so I could fit two grills one over the WC pan and over the shower. Is this gilding a lily or will this improve niff and vapour extraction?

I don't see an upside in taking half the airflow at each point.

If viable would I be better reducing down from 125mm ducting to 100mm ducting to connect the two grills?

no

NT