Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corbyn turn around on student debt

On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 08:36:18 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Well he did not promise. He as far as I recall, said that he could sort it
for new students.

Yes you heard right for NEW students. That's 2017-2018
not those new since the other JC was nailed to a cross.

I mean that was what I thought I heard.

You were correct because some use vision to deceive others.

He could also change the level of income needed to make people have to pay
it back as well. but in this world, in the end, if you spend money, its got
to come from somewhere.

Lowering teh intrest rates on loans would only lower the profits of those lending 6.1% is quite high I'd have thought, it should be linked to bank lending rates, rather than how much profit a loan company wants to make.