Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Britain Planning To Outlaw All Knives

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 12:59:52 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 06:07:19 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 3:19:55 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:17:58 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 07:14:21 +0100, Bod wrote:

The US needs to try and emulate Iceland.

You Brit need to clean your own **** up and take your own advice. Got
your nose in everyone's business except your own.

We don't shoot each other.
--

No, you stab each other, club each other, poison each other, throw acid on people and beat each other to death. Our way is a lot simpler. BANG! YOU'RE DEAD! Still a lot of blood everywhere though. ( -_・) ︻デ一

[8~{} Uncle Homicidal Monster

Trouble is it's too easy to use a gun, so more do it.
--

We just had some Negro thugs kill a Negro woman with a stray bullet. This kind of innocent bystander injury or death happens much too often and I get really angry when it involves children. A young Negro child was killed a while back by a stray bullet that came through her bedroom wall and that really made me angry. I've always thought that the police should take gang members to the police firing range and teach them to hit what they're shooting at. Perhaps something like that would cut down on the injury and death to innocent bystanders. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Targeted Monster