Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Moronic woman wants everyone else to suffer for her own stupidity

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 22:10:59 +0100, charles wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 22:01:57 +0100, Vir Campestris
wrote:

On 21/07/2017 21:12, ARW wrote:
It's still there covering their pond 12 years later. And last year we
caught the youngest one doing a "David Blaine I can walk across water
trick" on top of it.

When I was little I got stuck under the safety cover on my
grandparent's pond. Luckily not under the water.

But there's been a pond in my garden since time immemorial (at least
300 years). Next they'll want to fence all the streams, rivers and the
coast...

https://d3ltpfxjzvda6e.cloudfront.ne...n_a_Bubble.jpg

It's dangerous outside. You must never go outside. You could get wet,
cold, fall over, all sorts of nasty things could happen. Best you stay
inside and protected from mother nature. Humans can't handle nature.

There might be an earthquake and the house collapses on top of you

I was surprised to find the number of houses with only one door to exit. All this fuss about other safety, and the most important thing - escaping - is overlooked. Not that I'm pro safety whatsoever, I'm just saying it's in the wrong order. I'd always though houses all had a front and a back door.

--
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?