Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Fewer flies around this year?

On 23/07/2017 14:19, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Tim Watts pretended :
Maybe it's regional... Or the weather - been a bit of one/off rain of
late.

I meant this year, this summer. I also noticed the same whilst away in
south Wales, in the caravan - got back just last week, we were able to
just have the windows wide open with no need for the fly screens to be
down.

I've was munched by Horseflies frequently during the June heatwave.

Definately fewer mozzies. Normally I seem them hovering around the
bottom of the garden once the weather warms up. But not this year.