Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default Moronic woman wants everyone else to suffer for her own stupidity

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:56:05 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 22/07/17 21:42, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
The nasty little morons that scream, shout and run around supermarkets
and the like could be thrown into the nearest pool. A few pirhana
would help make the episode a little more satisfying.

I find that gurning at them behind mums back reduces them to tears and
satisfies my urge for vengeance.

"Whatever is the matter ?" mum says looking around for the source of the
distress while I look noncchalantly into the middle distance.

Welcome, you are back on my Xmas card list,

Telling the little monsters that there's no Santa Claus can be a very
satisfying, rewarding experience also.

As a finale I usually offer a tissue to mop the ensuing tears away,
along with providing looks of sympathetic concern. I just ensure that
it comes from the pocket I keep my freshly minced chillies in.

AB

I mena the kind cant say 'well that man over there made a horrid face at
me' can he?