Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Britain Planning To Outlaw All Knives

On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 1:52:58 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
The US needs to try and emulate Iceland. The US is too gung ho with guns.

Iceland have one of the highest gun ownership in the world.

Firearms per 100 people: 30.3

Firearm homicides per 100,000: 0

Percent of homicides by guns: 0

Iceland, despite being one of the nations with the highest rate of
firearms, has a startlingly low violence rate.

If they allow Muslim invaders to flood in like the rest of Europe, watch all that change. You cannot compare Iceland to The United States in any way. I'm guessing Iceland has pretty much of what I'd call a mono culture and the great majority of citizens are civilized. The United States is composed of multiple ever clashing cultures and we have a lot of savages both homegrown and imported. The population of Iceland is around 330,000. The population of The United States is more like 330,000,000. The population of The State of Alaska is more than twice that of Iceland. You can't compare the two countries. Such a comparison is idiotic. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr..._United_States

[8~{} Uncle American Monster

I can't really argue with what you say. You have good points.

Heck, the metro area around Birmingham in The State of Alabama where I live is over a million. The population of the city itself is a bit over 200,000 but we have a lot of savages and a high murder rate. The great majority is Black on Black crime which is appalling. The state has a population just under 5 million and Alabama has a smaller population that of New York City. Iceland is importing labor composed of people from different cultures and if the immigrants come from the wrong place, I imagine there will be violence at some time. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Savage Monster