Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Britain Planning To Outlaw All Knives

On 23/07/2017 06:52, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 7:02:56 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 15:01:14 +0100, wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 07:36:05 +0100, Bod wrote:

The Queen has those powers for one main reason.... our Constitutional
Monarchy is that those powers do exist, they remain a means of
protecting democracy in this country ensuring that no one can simply
*seize power*.

Pretty important don't you think!

They just let us have guns.

That's cause you is all ****in dumbasses with an IQ of 40 and all you know how to do is shoot each other.
--

I'm a proud American gun owner and I've owned several guns in my life but I've never shot anyone. If I were armed while out in public and saw an attack where some innocent person's life was in danger, I'd pop a cap in the attacker especially if the attacker was armed with ANY weapon. Since I'm at belt level these days, I'd shoot the attacker in the groin then when he bent over to grab his mangled testicles, I'd shoot him in the head. Problem solved. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Testy Monster

The US needs to try and emulate Iceland. The US is too gung ho with guns.

Iceland have one of the highest gun ownership in the world.

Firearms per 100 people: 30.3

Firearm homicides per 100,000: 0

Percent of homicides by guns: 0

Iceland, despite being one of the nations with the highest rate of
firearms, has a startlingly low violence rate.