Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 11:39:33 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 2:02:21 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 07/10/2017 09:51 PM, Bod wrote:
On 11/07/2017 02:00, T wrote:
On 07/10/2017 12:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/07/2017 05:06, T wrote:
On 07/09/2017 02:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to
save another person from death?

Write "Ping: T" in the subject line next time. I almost
did not see this.

No, I don't trust Allopaths not to make sure I
am dead first as there is too much conflict of interest
(money) involved. And, I don't trust Allopaths as far
as I can spit, especially after the garbage they
foist on my after the Diabetes. I few I do. Most
I do not.

And it has nothing to do with religion, in case that
is why you are asking.

I rest my case, M,lord.

They can have any part of me when I'm dead if it can help extend
someones life or alleviate their pain.

It is the "I'm dead" thing I have a problem with. If
I could be assured of that, then we would be on the
same page as you.

That's highly irrational to think that they'd take your organs whilst
you're alive.

Not really. They are slime ball in the extreme.

And it this state they keep treating you after you are dead. It
is a YUGE problem. You have to show up with not one but two
copies of Do Not Resuscitate papers to get them to stop.
Of course, they keep billing you, which is the point.

Coroners have stated they see dead folks all the time
that were clearly dead when they were being treated.

Your level of paranoia never ceases to amaze. One would think
you "good christian" types would want to help your fellow man
with organ donation.

Religious nutters think you need those organs in the afterlife

--
"I have a ringing in my ears." Doctor: "Don't answer!"