Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Britain Planning To Outlaw All Knives

On 21/07/2017 18:54, wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 18:11:53 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 21/07/2017 17:49,
wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:40:16 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message news On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:16:56 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Last year, selling zombie knives and possessing them in public was made
illegal.

I didn't realise it was legal last year to possess any blade over 3""
long in public without good reason and I doubt protection against
Zombies would have been accepted as one. Do you have a lot of Zombies in
the States?

I don't imagine this definition of "All Knives" is going to be as simple as
"over 3 inches"

that would make my bread knife illegal to own.

In fact, I have some sharp(ish) steak knives that are longer than that.

Separating out combat knives from legitimate cooking utensils is going to
become difficult here

tim

I suppose it is good that the brits are not known for having good
food. Chefs will not be affected by this law, they don't have any ;-)

Guess who the top two chefs in the world a

http://worldchefstour.co.za/top-10-chefs-of-the-world/

Those are TV stars, not chefs

Oh.