Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default "% Chance of rain"

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:31:11 +0100, Jethro_uk wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:58:46 +0100, T i m wrote:

A mate moved from the UK to Canada then spent some time in California.
He said one of the more striking differences between living there
(California) and the UK is that in California they planned to go boating
'next Thursday', the chances are that the weather will be pretty much
the same as it was the day they planned the trip. ;-)

As my brother (whos moved to the US) frequently says:

In the US they have climate. In the UK we have weather.

At least we don't have building-wrecking tornadoes.

--
From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm ****ing bored!"
Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!"