Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default What's the performance difference between 15 inch, 16 inch and 17inch tires (all else equal)?

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 11:04:43 PM UTC-4, Mad Roger wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 19:43:54 -0700 (PDT),
trader_4 wrote:

Like I said, you don't understand the difference between an actual
study and opinion pieces. You take anything anyone puts up on a
website as "data", even when it's obviously just opinion. Yet when
someone takes the time to explain the physics of something to you,
like I did with that whole endless BS about torque and work/energy,
you just ignore it, don't even comment on it and it's off to the next
internet fluff piece, which you treat as gospel.

What part of your brain didn't get the two direct quotes that clearly
stated that there are no scientifically objective studies to be found?

The part that saw that you didn't stop there, you went on to cite
pure opinion pieces one after the other, as if they were gospel.
Including totally stupid ones that claim that *all noise* from loud
pipes goes rearward, not forward. You think that because someone posts
something on a website, that it;s automatically meaningful, even when
it contains total discrediting stupidity like the above.

In fact, you missed both quotes - even though they were the *only* quotes
in the prior post.

And both said exactly what you said.

I can't even *agree* with you, without you vehemently disagreeing with me.

Methinks there's something personal here on your side, but not on mine.

What I think is that while claiming to be a scientist, you clearly
are clueless when it comes to even the most basic science and scientific
methods. Nor do you show any inclination to learn, ie you just totally
ignored it when I immediately pointed out the most basic physics that
even a child would seek to understand. Instead, it's off to find fluff
pieces on the internet.