Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default "% Chance of rain"

Only time I've been enveloped in rain is up mountains, like Ben Nevis 4 days ago.

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:04:18 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

I have an Amazon Echo and its very fond of this. Yesterday it told me that
there is a 25 percent of rain today, well it did rain today but mostly
because the cloudbase was so low we got enveloped in it and it was kind of
like drizzly mist not rain as such.
So does this mean I was in the 25 percent of my region that got it or that
I got 25 percent of the possible rain?
No idea, sorry.
Brian

--
Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.