Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Removing emulsion paint from plastic

BUt is the unit waterproof, if its got a speaker or switches its unlikely.
also of course its probably got legends under the paint and they will not
survive unless they are burned into the plastic as on some key tops.

I think if you panels cannot be obtained its going to be tedious.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"jim" k wrote in message
Murmansk Wrote in message:
I need to remove emulsion paint from an intercom device and phone socket
in a sheltered housing complex - someone decided to paint them and of
course they look AWFUL!!!

I might have tried my steam cleaner but I don't think that would be good
for the electronics!!

Boiling water poultice? Then scrape with wooden? tools/spatulas etc?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/