Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What's the performance difference between 15 inch, 16 inch and 17inch tires (all else equal)?

On 07/19/2017 07:45 PM, Mad Roger wrote:
WARNING: I have to look up if challenged the actual reliability but I
"assume" that most people think their measurements are infinitely more
accurate and repeatable than they really are. If it's not as big as +1 and
-1 mpg accuracy, it's not that far off. Certainly there is no decimal place
in typical mpg calculations by a consumer.

I use a Scangauge II plugged into the OBDII port. It's sort of accurate