Posted to alt.home.repair
Mad Roger Mad Roger is offline

Default What's the performance difference between 15 inch, 16 inch and 17 inch tires (all else equal)?

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 13:27:10 -0700 (PDT),
trader_4 wrote:

You really think a reporter at the LA Times is an authority on tires
and their effect on fuel economy?

Shooting down one reference that says what the others said (particularly
the tire manufacturers' article and consumer reports and the cartalk guys),
doesn't shoot down them all.

I referenced in this thread all the reasonably reliable articles I can
find.

Every one said essentially the same thing.

If you want to say the opposite of what the quoted references said, that's
fine - all you need to do is find a reliable reference that supports the
alternative view that you intimate is "more better".