Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default No cash accepted

On 7/18/2017 12:29 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:16:07 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

The problem is that the democrats have been using the Social Security
funds to fund lazy people.

Absolutely right. I contributed less to my 401k having to retire from
the company very early and now I get back more than my SS.

Only something like 60% goes to retired seniors and disabled and widows
and orphans get the rest, not to mention government stealing for other
programs.

The real problem with all of these programs is there is no investment
or savings. The government spends the money as soon as they get it so
current beneficiaries are depending on taxes on working people and we
have a ratio of around 2.5 workers per recipient. This was a very
successful program when it was around 16:1 but it is unsustainable
now. There was never a "trust fund". The surplus money was always
spent.

Al Gores balls should be put in his lock box.