Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Moisture coming out of window air conditioner's vents

trader_4 posted for all of us...

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:14:07 PM UTC-4, 2017BC wrote:
replying to PRW, 2017BC wrote:
I see this is an old thread but I have the same problem. The ac unit is
spitting water out of the inside vents. I suspect that the foam housing around
the inner fan and coils is filled with water from the deluges of rain we have
had this year. On the outside the area at the back is bone dry so the water
has to be trapped inside the foam housing. Anyone have any ideas on how to get
it out and ways to prevent wind blown rain from filling it up again?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ts-370361-.htm

Is it pitched slightly downhill going outside?

+1

--
Tekkie