Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_21_] Muggles[_21_] is offline

Default New Water Heater & a LONG Cautionary Tale

On 7/17/2017 1:10 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:41:11 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

I'm glad you got the warning, so you could fix it! Glad you're still
alive and posting here.

--
Maggie

Thank you and me, too! As bitter as this world can be at times I'm
in no hurry to leave it.

Amen to that!

We had an electrical wire burning in the wall for a long time and
couldn't find the source until we had a new roof put on. The plugs quit
working the very evening the roofer finished the job, so we thought the
two were related.

If we hadn't had the roof put on, we'd not have found the wire and
gotten it fixed. He said it could have caused a major fire.

--
Maggie