Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default New Water Heater & a LONG Cautionary Tale

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:56:17 AM UTC-5, Sam E wrote:

On 07/17/2017 08:31 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

[snip]

I had thought of the on-demand instant water heaters but their
prices are ridiculous with such a short warranty. If they had
a 25 year warranty I'd consider it but 10 years is insulting.

And you'd have to pay for upgraded gas service.

That was a great possibility. If were building a new house I
might consider the on-demand or just go with solar panels. But
as I'm planning on being in this house until they haul me out
on a stretcher with a sheet over my face I'll just stick with
a traditional gas water heater.