Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_29_] Frank[_29_] is offline

Default No cash accepted

On 7/17/2017 12:41 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 07/16/2017 06:11 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

I blame spell check. They let stuff go if spelled correctly even if
sentence does not make sense.

I've had problems with that now. Often, the "mutant words" and 'not' and
'now', which can give the sentence opposite meaning. Worse than
lose/loose or breath/breathe, some of the cost common errors.

Used to get a 5 cent return on bottles here in DE but now we throw
away the bottles and the state still charges the deposit but they keep
it to help pay for recycling at the dump.

Here, they have "curbside recycling" where they take mixed paper,
plastic, and metal (no glass). Sometimes I've wondered it it's really
just a way to get people to wash most of their trash.

Same crap here. Incredibly stupid. Dump was originally recycling at
the dump but could not afford it but now they could with getting tax
they could. This is as it is done in some other places. I hard in
Florida someplace 5 separate containers required. Ever other vehicle on
the road there must be a garbage truck. This is what happens when
politicians give a solution to a technical problem.