Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 02:55:22 +0100, T wrote:

On 07/15/2017 01:50 AM, Bod wrote:

Everyone in that hospital should be jailed for attempted murder.
ONLY the parents and nobody else on the face of this planet has the
right to say what happens to that baby.

Wow! The birdbrain (meant affectionately) and I are in
complete agreement. Did the temperature in hell just drop
a few degrees?

Even if the parents practise the barbaric Female Genital Mutilation !?

http://www.stopfgmmideast.org/backgr...am-or-culture/
Female Genital Mutilation occurs in non-Muslim societies in Africa
and is practiced by Christians, Muslims and Animists alike. In Egypt,
where perhaps 97 ...

We were speaking of a specific child.

Fair enough, but I know that James means *all*.

I was speaking of the government class that wants to kill
the kid versus the parents who want to save him. Just
let him come to America. We have invited him after all.

And, yes, society has the right to step in when parents
are causing harm to their children. But, they must
demonstrate real actual harm, or it can really out of hand.

No they do not have that right. We have children for ourselves. We do not have children on behalf of the state. The parent brings up the child and pays for it, it does not belong to the government. Are you a left wing Russian communist?

--
Bumper sticker: "Help! She's farted and I can't get out."