Posted to alt.home.repair
Bea Taylor Bea Taylor is offline

Default New Water Heater & a LONG Cautionary Tale

On 07/16/2017 05:24 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
To be honest, I rarely, rarely, rarely go in the basement as I have
nothing down there but the furnace and the water heater. I called
Friday morning to my local natural gas company and the price they
quoted me for a new water heater was exorbitant. I should have
known to not call them as last time I needed a new water heater
they were higher than any plumber but I was hoping since I am a
customer I might get a little price break. Forger that.

Hi Joann,

Just curious but did you get the model with WiFi?

And how much was the quote from your gas company?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rheem-Per...0U0W/206777719

Thanks in advance,

Bea