Chris Devidal

Default How do you get rid of Black Mold?

"mark Ransley" wrote in message
Why pay someone, you spray on bleach , you clean it off , its not
asbestos.

It isn't asbestos, but it can be just as dangerous. Toxic molds love to grow
on cellulose rich areas, such as drywall, ceiling tiles, and wood. Now I'm
not saying that Ken's mold is toxic for sure, all he said it was black and
on a wall, but its something that should always be checked out
professionally when you find it growing. Bathtub caulking turns black and
spotty, no big deal, but when you see visible growth on drywall or wood, you
might just be seeing the tip of the iceberg. Our local elementary school was
shut down for weeks while toxic mold was removed. And yes, they do it in
almost the exact same way they remove asbestos. Seal the areas with plastic
sheeting, and go in in HazMat suits with respirators. Not stuff to be taken
lightly,

Chris Devidal

remove NOSPAM