Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default No cash accepted

In article , says...

On 2017-07-16, Taxed and Spent wrote:
In California an employer cannot require an employee to have direct deposit.

I would not work for a company that required direct deposit.

So I guess you won't be getting Social Security either.

I've had direct deposit for 35 years. Never missed a pay on time.

I like direct deposit also. Probably 30 years of it from work, 10 from
pension, and 5 from social security and never missed.

When working if on vacation or due to my schedule, off on payday, had to
wait or make a special trip when they were issuing pay checks.

I do not like companies wanting to take money out of my bank account
every month like Cable TV or the power company. I usually pay them by
going on line and telling my credit union who, how much and when to pay.
So far it has worked well for 10 years.