Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default No cash accepted

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:20:01 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:

What's worse. Getting robbed after picking up a weeks pay at the
"payroll window" or getting clipped for a service fee for using a
debit/credit card.

Picking up a week's pay at the "payroll window"? What is this, 1917?
My company doesn't even issue checks anymore; everybody has to have
direct deposit.

Well over 15 maybe 25 years ago the company I worked for went to direct
deposit and issued a piece of paper that told how much had been
deposited, the tax and other deductions.

Later on they quit that and the only way to see was to look it up on a
computer. You could do that from your computer,or any of many at work.