Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default No cash accepted

On 7/16/2017 11:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 2:04:27 PM UTC-4, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 7/16/2017 10:49 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:20:01 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:

What's worse. Getting robbed after picking up a weeks pay at the
"payroll window" or getting clipped for a service fee for using a
debit/credit card.

Picking up a week's pay at the "payroll window"? What is this, 1917?
My company doesn't even issue checks anymore; everybody has to have
direct deposit.

Cindy Hamilton

In California an employer cannot require an employee to have direct deposit.

I'm so relieved that California protects its citizens in this way.

Cindy Hamilton

Yes, I was loosing sleep over this until I found out.