Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default making a wagon wheel

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:35:15 +0100, Graeme wrote:

In message , Johnny B Good
writes

Gah! It happens *every* time. Will I ever learn? Actually, I did learn
something - all about the role of the 20 mule Borax wagon trains in the
extraction of Borax from Death Valley up until the advent of motorised
transport in the 1930s. Unfortunately, I doubt such knowledge is ever
likely to be of any use in everyday small talk. :-(

True, but it was interesting. Fascinating. Did you watch the one about
his cat, Smoke?

Nope. By the time I got to seeing the end credits of that "Western" with
Ronald Reagan, I'd had more than enough You Tubery to last me for that
evening. :-(

As interesting/fascinating as these videos are, there does eventually
come a point where even I've had 'more than enough' (with me 'enough'
isn't enough, only 'more than enough' is enough).

--
Johnny B Good