Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default No cash accepted

In article , says...

The banks want to rule the world and take a little piece from all of
us.. i use debit and credit cards at times, but I prefer to use cans for
most purchases, especially under about $100. I see no reason a bank
should get a cut of the deal.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/...h_rely_on.html

There is something knowing about the title of Visa?s latest initiative,
the Visa Challenge, in which the payment company will offer 50
restaurants, cafes, and food trucks $10,000 each to eliminate cash
payments. ?We are declaring war on cash,? a Visa spokesman told the
Associated Press.

I know of some small bussiness that only take cash. No checks or credit
cards. Mainly restraints. Some of them do have a bank cash machine in
them where you can put in your card and get cash back.

I use cards all the time when I can. I pay them off and use the one
that gives the most cash back. That means carrying around abut 5 cards,
not counting on the store discount/rewards cards.