Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:29:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

And it this state they keep treating you after you are dead. It
is a YUGE problem. You have to show up with not one but two
copies of Do Not Resuscitate papers to get them to stop.
Of course, they keep billing you, which is the point.

Coroners have stated they see dead folks all the time
that were clearly dead when they were being treated.

That doesn't happen in the UK.

I hope not. But, don't be so sure.

You forget I listen to your news. There is another scandal
this week on how you treat your elderly. And lets not
forget that little baby you won't let come to the US
for treatment.

Everyone in that hospital should be jailed for attempted murder. ONLY
the parents and nobody else on the face of this planet has the right
to say what happens to that baby.

Wow! The birdbrain (meant affectionately) and I are in
complete agreement. Did the temperature in hell just drop
a few degrees?

Even if the parents practise the barbaric Female Genital Mutilation !?

http://www.stopfgmmideast.org/backgr...am-or-culture/
Female Genital Mutilation occurs in non-Muslim societies in Africa and
is practiced by Christians, Muslims and Animists alike. In Egypt, where
perhaps 97 ...

Then you must agree that all Jewish parents should be jailed.

--
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?