Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 22:13:14 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 11:51:22 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 10:34:52 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:

I hope he cleans up your country of all those Mexicans, and I hope our
country follows suit and rids us of the bloody immigrunts.

How far back on the timeline are you going with the immigrants thing?

As far back as dear leader Trump tells him is cool.

Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better.

I've noticed that some of Trump's mannerisms and facial expressions when giving a speech remind me of not Hitler but of Mussolini. I half Italian so it speaks to me. The fact that he is for America first is another reason I'm an ardent supporter. His resistance to the Anthropogenic Climate Change Scam which is a ploy for the redistribution of American wealth is a plus in my opinion.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

I find it very irritating at how many people fell for the treehugger's scam. We all used to laugh at the greenies.

--
If "con" is the opposite of "pro", then what is the opposite of progress?