Posted to alt.home.repair
Walt[_7_] Walt[_7_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 07/15/2017 06:55 AM, trader_4 wrote:
So, only parents can decide what treatment to allow or withhold?
Parents can choose to allow a baby to die, instead of be treated
for an easily curable disease? Or in this case, perform an experiment
on a suffering, terminal child, that no one says will lead to a recovery,
to any quality life, at most the child will be a vegetable.

We were evolving over the last bazillion years but we have recently
stopped. Every time we save a defective fetus we are putting evolution
in reverse.

There should be *no* heroic measures to save a fetus. Unfortunately the
world does not see long term.