Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 00:34:49 +0100, T wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 05:06:00 +0100, T wrote:

On 07/09/2017 02:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save
another person from death?

Write "Ping: T" in the subject line next time. I almost
did not see this.

Get a proper unique name, then you can easily filter on it. Anything
with my name in the subject line (or even in the body) will get my
attention.

`ping: T` is really easy for me to find with Thunderbird's search tool.

`ping: Todd` works too.

But not everyone will do that. If "James Wilkinson" is written anywhere in a post, subject body, etc, I will see it. No need for ping.

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Splash - Ring dinge ding"