Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Adjusting door bell volume

On 7/11/2017 7:14 PM, sagebrush6 wrote:
replying to EXT, sagebrush6 wrote:
Nobody is going to move a doorbell and all the associated wiring for
anybody.

Just to follow up, when this was first suggested I contacted the
original poster. I spent four days of my vacation at the guys house and
moved the doorbell and completely rewired it. All done at no charge.

Since that initial contact, every year on my vacation instead of sitting
as some resort getting drunk I travel the country relocating doorbells
for seniors. I do thi as no charge for the recipients but I do accept
donations for gas money and lodging. If you want to donate (cash only)
please contact me.