KublaiKhan

Default Questions on siding over asbestos shingles

May I ask why you want to remove the asbestos siding? Is it falling
apart?
Keeping it and painting over it if needs new paint has a great
advantage in that you have a siding that will easily outlast anything
else you'd put up in its place. I have asbestos and I just finished
painting it & it looks really nice. I went from a darker, gray color
to cream color and it took a huge amount of paint but it was worth
doing. I don't expect to have to paint it again for another 10 -15
years.