Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,aus.politics,aus.media-watch,aus.legal
dolf dolf is offline

Default -- Nam Knights and gook ladyboys: it don't get hawter 'n this, boys!

dolf wrote:
Peter wrote:
On 7/07/2017 1:04 PM, dolf wrote:
and are hereby paragogued by authority of the CROWN from ever
participating within any further ANZAC DAY of 25 April

Dolefin, I have to tell you that "paragogued" does not mean what you
think it means. Much the same as "treason" does not mean what you think
it means.

It is a function as the powers of the Governor General or Lieutenant
Governor General so who are you to argue?

Either put forward an opinion with substance or keep silent.

We are too busy with preparing for "American Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
Blasphemy Trial Before the Throne of the Almighty which begins tomorrow.

Once that is done we'll pose the question if the sissy Vietnam knights as
motorcycle cult of lard arse rights 4 whites aka American Gentlemen of
leisure as fascist cult of A-U-M Freemasons would find it easier to
straddle their motorcycles with a castrated manhood.

Because we have no respect for these Satanic whores as mother f@ckers who
think it good to erect their Marian statues in our parks on Saint Patrick's
Day.

Whilst the Irish lack honesty and humane empathy and would rather reduce
this land to a waste pariah such is their fascist catholic conscience as
public accountability.

It would be better if they did not swarm like maggots and occupy tables at
cafes upon the Sabbath day as if they are Lords of the land, and that they
instead stay home with their whores and f@ck whilst they still may possess
use of such manhood endowment as voluntary act of theirs.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Dolf? What about those Nam Knights, huh?
Where were you when I trampled Nam beneath the hooves of my white stallion?

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING€¯ and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."