Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OK to Emulsion Inside of Shed?

Yes they persist in not following the standard so people outside of that
interface often ponder on what was meant as it refers to resources only on
the web site.
Also all sorts of daft stuff can happen with dates to make people reply to
old threads years ago as well.
Myself I'd do a test patch of paint over and see what happes.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Monday, 10 July 2017 16:44:06 UTC+1, Tobyboy wrote:
replying to Chris George, Tobyboy wrote:
What about the inside of my summerhouse? I painted/treated the outside
with
Sikkens and had some left so,did the inside. However, it's quite dark and
would like to paint over it with a white or magnolia colour. Please can
you
let me know what is the best thing to,do. Thank you.

Access newsgroup uk.d-i-y via a saner portal than HOH. Most folk here
block HOH posts.

NT