Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default breaker response time

On 7/10/2017 8:30 PM, Lenny Jacobs wrote:

I did ask an electrician about the breaker tripping problem. He said
casually that's due to moisture. No need to fix. Just live with it.
Since those breakers don't seem to control anything important (the only
thing I notice is garden lights not working), I just live with the problem.

You may have just pinpointed the problem. Outdoor wiring and fixtures
are exposed to the elements and there may be a bad connection someplace.
Moisture from rain or condensation may be just enough to make a short.