Posted to alt.home.repair
James Dawson James Dawson is offline

Default Remove over the range microwave with no screws above

Frigidaire fmv145kb1 over the range microwave needs to be removed. Most
directions say to unscrew from the top cabinet. We did not have a cabinet
there was a board instead. We were able to take the board out to see above the
microwave. There is a piece of ply wood up against the microwave with some 2
by 4s on top. There are no screws that we can see that attach to the microwave
through the board. The installation instructions show screws on top of the
microwave, we don't see that. There is no screw on the side of the microwave
either. Any clue how to remove this?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...e-1137084-.htm