Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Recognise this trace?

On Sun, 09 Jul 2017 10:20:47 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Is the mystery load the hardware appearing in adjacent photos? EXIF
says that they were taken 4 days earlier, which suggests a connection.

If the adjacent photos were of any relevance, Jeff, I'd have mentioned it
and linked to them.

Oh, never mind. I found your rather ugly solder wick PCB fix:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128859...n/photostream/

You might want to double (or triple) check your soldering and PCB
through hole connections.

All I did was replace an electro with one of identical parameters; it
just happened to be a bit smaller than the original (which is not at all
uncommon).

From this photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128859...n/photostream/

there's a tuning screw, semi-rigid coax cable, and cavity filter on the
left side. Too bad the power supply board is missing. There are some
gold connector pins in the photo. So, what is it?

You're complicating this unduly and massively, Jeff. I simply posed a
question about an oscilloscope trace, that's all.