HvacTech2

Default Condensate pump wiring

Hi john, hope you are having a nice day

On 20-Oct-03 At About 11:21:28, john williamson wrote to All
Subject: Condensate pump wiring

jw 0006b50 From: (john williamson)

jw or you could put the switch between RC and R or RH whichever is
jw needed and feed the humidifier from RC.
=A0=A0-=3D HvacTech2 =3D-
jw ++++++++++++++++++++++

jw John wrote: I would not even consider this due to the transits and
jw current draw of the solenoid. It could damage the thermostat or the
jw cooling anticipator circuit. It might work one time or a hundred
jw times, depending on the thermostat circuit. I would put this
jw approach in the "jerry rig" category. It would be very confusing
jw for the service people down the road also.

This is not a jury rig as the RC is the feed for the a/c circuit and doesn't
run through the anticipator. I suggest you look at a thermostat diagram and
refresh your memory. there is nothing it can "Damage" asd for confusing?? if
they are half a decent tech it wouldn't be confusing to them.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - s.w.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail