Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Old Wood Samples

On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 8:14:07 PM UTC-5, Rascal2515 wrote:
replying to brandom11, Rascal2515 wrote:
Do you have number 17 and 19 , also do you have the cover for the box , if so
are you interested in selling these items. What would you ask for these?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...es-347654-.htm

Rascal, you've replied to a 10 yr old post.

Long ago, I was given a set of wood samples, on two large "key rings", not in a box. Each sample was paper-labeled, on the backside, and I don't recall if they were numbered. Some labels were missing. I don't know/recall if these were a dedicated set, by some organization (as per the labeling?).

I don't know if I still have them. I may have tossed them, as every few years, I declutter.... or try to!

Sonny