Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Fischer Storage Heaters

On 08/07/2017 11:53, tim... wrote:

"The Other John" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 07 Jul 2017 14:48:54 +0100, Peter Parry wrote:

The two Mercedes on my drive are testament to that!

I presume that is because Mercedes, being one of the less reliable car
manufacturers, means you need a spare?

The 2 Mercedes and the glowing testimonial suggest to me that the OP is a
Fischer rep! Pass the salt

I always get a bit pee-ed off when an Estate Agent rolls up in an
expensive car

Why? Should they not get paid for providing a service? (the fact that
the online EA market has such poor completion rates suggests that its a
service that is not as easy to disintermediate as many would believe)

Given the competitive nature of the market due to internet companies
getting more and more involved, where is this money to pay for this car
coming from?

From sale fees paid by sellers, commission payments from conveyancers,
commission payments from mortgage advisors, management fees from let
properties, inspection and inventory fees from landlords, referral fees
from property maintenance contractors, fees from tenants (credit check,
CRB, referencing etc), and probably more when you look at the fine detail.

(although before you get too carried away, the list of outgoing fees is
also extensive)

--
Cheers,

John.