Rick

Default Condensate pump wiring

I dont have a floor drain or sump pump. The sewer pipe exits 3 ft off the
floor.
The house is 100 yrs old, in fact, a part of the floor where the coal bin
was is dirt, the rubble walls are river rock. The rest of the floor is so
uneven, I would have a hard time finding the lowest point to install a sump
pump.
No need to resort to calling people foul names, mark.
--
Rick

"mark Ransley" wrote in message
Dont you have a floor drain or sump pump in your basenent, so when
something springs a leak , and IT will , you will end up with a
swimming pool , ruining everything. That must be addressed first.
You are worried about a measly 50 gallons on the floor , when shuting
down the furnace , bursting a pipe, could dump 50000 gallons in a week
and cost you tens of thousands.. Gee Ask your ins co, Ill bet they
dump you for your stupid ideas. Put in a house Sump . Put in 2
condensate pumps, Leaving when its zero out you need your furnace to
run, not plan a shutoff, I would not wire a shutoff.