Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Bush LCD32TVD22HD.

"N_Cook" wrote in message
news
On 06/07/2017 20:44, Ian Field wrote:
Someone on one of these groups suggested a very good service manual
site, but I never find it because the link to open the document is
obscure.

The PSU is the worst I've seen that didn't already go bang!

Changed all the bulged electrolytics and ESR tested all the others - but
I think I got one mixed up putting it back. The service manual would be
quite handy.

Or I could just fire it up and see how loud the bang

Thanks for any help.

1 second fire-up, followed by scanning with IR thermometer?

Putting some components back in the wrong place in a SMPSU doesn't usually
leave time to switch on a IR thermometer.