Saravana

Default corian vs staron

Corian is less brittle than Granite

"houseslave" wrote in message .net...
Why would anyone want Corian when they can have marble for about the same
price???

"EJ" wrote in message
"L. M. Rappaport" wrote in message
On 18 Oct 2003 05:38:04 -0700,
(Saravana) wrote (with possible editing):

I am in the process choosing new countertops. I checked the local
kitchen sales place and they were promoting staron over corian. The
price of staron seems to be 25% less than corian but as for other
features does anyone have ideas on it? If corian and staron matched
one to one then I might have to go with staron for its price.

saravana

You should also check the real thing. Last time I checked, I could
buy granite in multiple colors for less than corian. There is a place
that sells is just across the border in Canada and they will cut it
and deliver and install it.

--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

OK, Larry. Spill the beans. How can I find those guys in Canada?

EJ