Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default update Ryobi driver/accessory kits? Did they stop with the canvas rolls?

On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 14:20:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 06:43:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
I paid $395 on barter (ITEX) for a Consew 210 with table. Great
little machine. The guy installed the slower motor for me since I
didn't need a 4k-stitch-per-minute machine. It's for sale in So
Oregon.

The Singer 111w Walking Foot cost me $135 with table. The manual says
it requires left twist thread, which manufacturers say doesn't exist.

And I found a Universal for $5 at a garage sale. It's just like the
Singers from the early 20th century.

Good machines all!!!

The Consew isnt a walking foot, is it?

No. It handled 100+ laptop glare guards (1/8 foam, 2x 390d ripstop
nylon with urethane waterproof backing, glue, and 2 layers of nauga
binding), but I would have had a better go with a WF. That's why I
bought the Singer 111. I do miss the reverse on the Consew, though.

--
The Federal budget is a complex document. However, working
for a President committed to keeping his promises means my