Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default Warning, don't pour

On 07/05/2017 02:28 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:
micky wrote:

So my question is, will pouring a little gas into the air intake help to
start a car that has run out of gas

Not since about 1984 when gasoline powered vehicles put the pump in the fuel tank.

Our 70 Dodge pickup has its pump in the tank, which is right behind the
seat. Kind of scary when you think about it.

--
Cheers, Bev
You need only three tools: WD-40, duct tape and a hammer. If it doesn't